After extensive renovation work in 2009, two guest rooms have been redecorated in keeping with the heritage of this Anglo-French family home; this allows visitors to stay over or enjoy a longer break. Both rooms have their own private bathroom, with shower and toilet.
They are named after my own grandmothers :
Madeleine, a 40 m2 bedroom suite. As it is east-facing, this room offers guests the very best views of the sunrise over the vines. The rooms leads on to a small sitting-room with bureau area. There is a double bed with an option of adding an extra child's bed.
Léontine, a 30 m2 bedroom. This room is south-facing with windows giving onto the park, providing a captivating backdrop of vines and an ancient Redwood. Twin beds (90x200).
Suite Clothilde, at 70 m2 this suite is the most spacious of our guestrooms,
and it is East-facing so you can enjoy the sun rising over the vines.
king sized bed 180X200, an adjoining sitting room, television, large shower room and separate toilet.
Chambre Marthe, a 30 m2 the windows of this charming guestroom look on to a grand chestnut tree and the woods beyond.
Twin beds (90x200), television, shower room and toilet
Included in the cost of each guest-room :
- Continental breakfast with home-made jams, served either in the dining room, on the stone steps or on the pool-side terrace
- WiFi access, digital flat-screen TV in each room
- Access to the swimming pool
- A guided tour of the cellars with wine-tasting, plus an initiation into the wine varieties and appellations of the Bordeaux region
- Access to the Boutique
Rates High Season (July-August):
- Madeleine Bedroom suite : 175 €
- Léontine Bedroom : 165 €
- Clothilde Bedroom suite : 195 €
- Marthe Bedroom : 165 €
For reservations and enquiries, please contact us by email or by phone.
For children under 2 years old hosting is free
extra bed for adults and children more of 2 years old : 25 € / night
- 30% of global price is required upon booking.
- arrivals are from 16h.
- departures before 11:30.
- if cancellations are made 3 weeks before arrival the deposit is refunded.
- if the cancellation occurs within 15 days before arrival 30%are not refunded.
- if the cancellation is made without warning the entire stay is due